SFGuru Explorer Release Notes
- Multitenancy added to manage multiple ShareFile accounts
- Multithreading added to improve SFGuru Explorer speed up to 500%
- Processing Queue to optimize and run multiple jobs at once
- Multi Select to apply an ACL template to several folder, across your ShareFile environment by a single click
- Force Inherit of Rights to remove legacy distribution groups from your ShareFile folders
- Manage process queue in case you’ve made a mistake and need to remove a single, or multiple tasks from the process queue.
- Improved status windows to notify a job/task is finished
- Folders overview to export your complete ShareFile folder structure (Incl gui with advanced filtering and export to .xml .xls).
- Option to auto close status overview window when jobs/task finishes
- Advanced status overview windows with filtering and export feature.
- An option to report application errors/exceptions for development/bug traces. Errors reports can be reported anonymous
- Bugfix for “An error occured: Object waarvoor null is toegestaan, moet een waarde hebben.”
- “Reset Access Rights on all Subfolders” function added to “Current Access Right”
- Ability to create new folders in “Shared with me” from with the SFGuru Explorer treeview (Right click folder)
- Tools > Get Clients option to retrieve all client users in ShareFile account
- Version check can automatically downloads upcoming releases
- Initial release